Ashford Knitters Loom 28 ins (70cm)
- the most portable loom with optional carry bag
- quick and easy to warp and weave
- lacquered and assembled
- 4 reeds optional accessories
Ashford Knitters Loom 28 ins (70cm) The loom is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place.
Fast – from yarn to scarf in two hours.
Easy – a loom that is simple to understand and operate with nylon warp stick ties, handles, cogs and pawls. Weave fancy yarns with the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed.
The loom is made from Silver Beech hardwood and comes assembled and lacquered, with all the warping tools – ready to use.
The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. Handy padded carry bag included.
- KL7 – 70cm (28ins), 3.7kg (8¼lbs)
- Reed 7.5dpi (30/10) wide-eye
- Includes 2 lacquered shuttles and warping tools – 7.5dpi (30/10) reed, step by step instruction booklet, 2 shuttles, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.
- Assembled and lacquered.
Optional extras include:
2.5, 5, 10 and 12.5 DPI (10, 20, 40 and 50/10) reeds so you can weave fine to textured yarns.