Ashford Knitters Loom 20 ins (50cm)
- the most portable loom with optional carry bag and reeds
- quick and easy to warp and weave
- lacquered and assembled
The Ashford Knitters Loom 20 ins is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place.
Fast – from yarn to scarf in two hours.
Easy – a loom that is simple to understand and operate with nylon warp stick ties, handles, cogs and pawls. Weave fancy yarns with the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed.
The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and comes assembled and lacquered, with all the warping tools – ready to use.
The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. Handy padded carry bag included.
- Reed 7.5dpi (30/10) wide-eye
- KL5 – 50cm (20ins), 2.8kg (6lbs)
- Includes 2 lacquered shuttles
- KL5 – 36cm, 56cm (14ins, 22ins)
- Warping tools – 7.5dpi (30/10) reed, step by step instruction booklet, 2 shuttles, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.
- Assembled and lacquered.
2.5, 5, 10 and 12.5 DPI (10, 20, 40 and 50/10) reeds so you can weave fine to textured yarns. Carry bag